Last updated: July 05, 2023
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of electric mower and robotic lawn mower etc. its licensors.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Lawn Mower Central.
Lawn Mower Central has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Lawn Mower Central shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
Items shipped from Amazon.com, including Amazon Warehouse, can be returned within 30 days of delivery, with some exceptions:
- For information about products that can’t be returned, see Items that Can’t be Returned.
- To determine if a product sold by Amazon.com has a longer return timeline, locate the product type below. If the product type isn’t listed or doesn’t state another returns time frame, our standard 30-day return policy applies.
- While most sellers offer a returns policy equivalent to Amazon’s, some seller returns policies may vary. If the seller’s listing is eligible for Amazon Prime, it will be subject to the same return policies as items fulfilled by Amazon.com that are outlined on this page. For more information about returning to third-party sellers, see Returns to Third-Party Sellers.
- For products purchased from the Amazon Global Store, see Amazon Global Store Returns.
- For more information on refund timing and amounts (including partial refunds and restocking fees), see Refunds.
- If you have returned an item to Amazon by mistake or included something not intended for Amazon in a return, see Mistaken Returns.
- If you have already received a refund and are expected to return the item, you can create a return request. For more information about how to create a returns request see Return Items You Ordered. You will be charged if an item that is expected to be returned is not sent back to us.
- If the item has already been sent back to us and you have received an email asking you return it or have been charged for item, we will reverse the charge as soon as the return is processed by us. It might take additional time for your financial institution to make funds available in your account.
- To prevent and detect fraud and abuse, in some circumstances Amazon may require additional information and documentation from you, such as a government-issued photo identification, to consider processing a return or providing a refund or replacement. All personal information you provide will be handled in accordance with our Privacy Notice, which is linked at the bottom of this page.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.